Map of Malawi

Map of Malawi

About my placement

This Blog is about my 2 year placement with VSO in Malawi due to start 20th October 2012.
I will be working for the Ministry of Health based in the capital Lilongwe.
The role I will be covering is to assess the data quality on their HR database, improve the data, run SQL reports for the Exec/management team, revise processes for the data entry and educate users.

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Work Permit Approved

At long last my work permit has been approved just in time so I can catch a flight with 4 other volunteers on Sat 20th and complete the 1 week induction VSO have set up.
Now it's panic time to sort the cottage out for rental, sell the TT and change all the addresses.

1 comment:

  1. Was good to see with you tonight for a farewell drink and some food.Don't think I'm going to meet you halfway when you're in Malawi for a quick drink :-)

    Wishing you well for your new adventure, and I'm sure you'll do well in your new role.

    Keep in touch mate.

    ReplyDelete